Thursday, December 13, 2007

One Week and Quarantined

So as of Monday afternoon Mathias got the flu, and yesterday it seems to have hit Grandma and Andrew. So needless to say Annie and I dont want them to close to us. Otherwise Annie is awake more. She wakes up around 8am and around 9pm for 1 to 2 hrs at a time!





Shannon came to see us yesterday morning.


We went up to Grandma Jentzch grave, and Mathias loved playing in the leaves.








Mathias "helping" Grandma make the bed.




3 comments:

fiona said...

Ugh! I hope everyone feels better soon and that you and Annie stay healthy! I love those little bunny rabbit booties. And her overalls -- so cute! Our two had one sleeper apiece that actually fit them right when they were born, they spent their first few weeks wallowing in clothes. I love that Annie fits so perfectly in all her adorable outfits!

Rochelle said...

It sounds like you've ended up nursing the help! Seriously all that throw up and diahrea! gross...you poor thing...I love the making the bed pics...so cute...

zachariah said...

Hope everyone is better.