Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Annie Update

So Uncle Jim and Aunt Tammy came to see Annie and brought Mathias a new toy too.
Mom and Grandma didnt come fast enough so Mathias is going to take care of her.



Aunt Pat came by and got to be the first to bbsit so that Grandma could get new books at the library.

Uncle Randy came too



Grandma Buttons turn.




Dad and Mathias like to watch youtube together and there starting Annie off early.









How cute am I



Little Miss Muffet sat on her Tuffet eating her curds and whey......








So pretty in pink oh what do you think





4 comments:

Saunders Family said...

She is so Pretty
Love Auntie Maria

fiona said...

She is so adorable! Her shoes are too cute, and I just want to squeeze her, she looks so huggable!!!

Rochelle said...

You are a poet and don't know it...I LOVE her clothes and blankies. She is going to be one spoiled little girl because she is the only baby girl down here!

Molly said...

what a fun Annie Fashion Show! We're enjoying all the photos and updates!

she looks so squishy and fun to cuddle with, I agree with Fiona! :)