
Ahh Nap time with Mathias and Papa!!

Our growing Cheeks I thought I should post an update. Annie officially graduated to size 1/2 Diapers yesterday she totally skipped size ones and it doesnt seem to matter!!!

She also fills out her 0-3 month outfits rather nicely as seen here! Tommorrow is her 2 Wk check and we will find out how much she has gained! So make your guess if you dare.

We also took christmas pics on sunday and we will post more later. This is one i couldnt wait though its too cute!
3 comments:
She is just the cutest chunk ever!
Oh, that is just the sweetest Christmas picture ever!!! And wow, she's getting big(ger)! Mathias and Annie are so cute, does he just adore her all the time or does he ever seem to get fed up/jealous with having another baby?
She's a FAT cutie pie! Great pics! I think she weighs 10 lbs.
Post a Comment