September started just like our whole summer very busy.
I love finding my kids in odd sleeping positions and it took a minute for me to figure out where she was!!!
So I madly sewed this for Megans Baby shower and then she decided to have little Scarlet instead...
Gracie has progressed to crawling everywhere. She is a little snail as crawlers go and takes her time getting anywhere. She also thinks walking is much cooler and anytime she can talk someone into holding her hands she tries.
This is what happens when you forget to check the garden everyday. Giant zucchini Becomes a lot of Muffins in the freezer.
With all her teething I have had to rock our little one to sleep almost everynight.
Gracie started the month with one tooth. At the end of the month in less than a week she got 3 more. So am glad to say she is once again sleeping through the night.
Gracie moving leads her on many adventures.
even the couch occasionally eats her.

She thinks its absolutely hilarious to climb on top of Mathias.
She also learned the excitement of watching the washer.
We finally got to meet Lil Scarlet and Gracie wasn't so thrilled I was holding her.
Mathias was so excited to finally get to hold her.
Annie got her and promptly told me "shhh baby sleeping" and gave her a little kiss on the forehead.
A few days later Robyn and Paul's lil Austin was born and we got to go hold him.
I love how excited Mathias gets every time a baby is born.

Gracie is always pulling herself up on the footstool and teething on. Not the most sterile teething spot.....

I also love to hear her little giggles when she goes over by Thumper.
My life is full blessed and even at the worst of times I love my little bundles of joy as they learn and grow.....
5 comments:
That is one giant zucchini! Or a tiny baby, haha! Yeah, giant zucchini... I love the pic of the couch eating Gracie. Life is definitely more complicated when they start really gettin' around! Maeve is everywhere, too, and it's so fun, but it feels like time is going even faster with her than it did with N&B! Slow down!! Cute how much Mathias loves babies. He was so good with Maeve, too :) Hmmm... oh yeah! I love the carseat cover, and Gracie is soooo toothy! Maeve is still a gummy little one, not a single tooth! I hope they don't all decide to come in at once... that doesn't sound fun ;)
hahahaha.......that was a really funny post! From the giant zucchini to the couch eating Gracie. Loved it! The car seat cover is very cool. You did an awesome job sewing it.....I'm so impressed.
I loved the pictures from this post. Mathias's face lights up around the new babies. Glad you finally got to meet her and that Austin has arrived!
I agree. very funny post Sari. :)
So cool gift for Megan - is it basically a blanket for the carseat and attaches? I can't tell. i like the fabric.
:) haven't seen you guys in ages!
Great post! I love all teh pictures. A good summarization of the month! I am going to have to do a couple of Posts like these when we get our computer back! We need to have a play date!
Post a Comment