Friday, July 30, 2010

Trying to catch up!!

So are July started with a BANG and we just kept running.
WARNING Many Pictures ahead....So after the 4th it was off to WA so Andrew could Hike with his brothers and I could go clothes shopping!!
Even in are Van Mathias seems to get lost somewhere but at least we have room for luggage and kids.
The sun was out for half of our trip and the kids had a blast at the Saunders B&B...
Lilly was the little mom if you couldn't find Gracie we just looked for her.

We caught Annie drawing with toothpaste on the bathroom mirror while Mia was going potty.
My little Fish!!
Sleeping Angel....


Whats a visit if you don't get to have a giant slumber party at Grandma Buttons with the cousins. It was Annie's first Mathias second.
If your Mathias you want to go everywhere that the boys go....
Rylee & Mathias.
Lilly of course with her allergies got all suited up to try and ride the horse.

My ball of sunshine.

You cant visit Grandmas without feeding poppies chickens.



On the way home we stopped at the Portland zoo for $4 day and boy was it crowded.
That weekend we got to have Abe & Courtney with us and had a good time in the pool at Randy's.

Did I mention I love sleeping Babies.
And were off for a walk in our new Stroller/bike trailer.
A day at the beach is always a must for the summer and it was a fun one.
I drove over with Pat, Randy & Ethan.
Robyn & Rochelle were camping for a few days with Dominic & Alex.
We met them at the beach...
It took a few tries before the kids let me finish this....
My little Sand worms.
Annie and Dominic were pretty funny together hopping around in the sand.
Gracie even enjoyed herself and all the attention she got...
Alex had to get his hugs in.
The crew Dominic, Mathias, Alex, Gracie, Annie, &Rochelle.

Even mountain climbing was entertaining...
As always Pat & Randy picked up a stray...( OK so his family was in the branch for awhile)
OK I just love my kids.... they make me smile.
Occasionaly Mathias wants daddy to cuddle with him.
In between all our travels we spend a lot of time at Randy & Pats pool.
My little Fish are getting to be great swimmers.... with and without there life Jackets.
Mathias practicing his starfish....

Gracie just hangs out with us and loves splashing in the pool with the kids if its too hot....
Ok not the best Picture but thought I should get one of me in there somewhere so there you go. Now its on to August and our annual camping trip & more swimming im sure..

3 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

Oh my gosh that was a long post. Man, you guys have gone up north a LOT this year! Fun times. I can't believe how old Mariah's kids are. I don't like it. And Rebecca Grace is getting so big too!!!! Time needs to slow down.

fiona said...

Great pictures, it all looks so fun! I'm so excited to see all y'all! And...guess what... Nuala has the same swimsuit as Annie!! *Gasp* Great minds think alike, eh ;)

Sutherlands said...

I love lots of pictures! It was a very good "beginning of summer review." ANd, now you are all caught up. ")