Sunday, June 27, 2010

So Little Time

So the month of June started at a run and hasn't stopped yet.

We had Grandma Buttons, Maria, Heidi & Presto one night for Sam & Emily's Wedding.


Mathias & Annie loved it.


Andrew started the day of the wedding to build a Play structure from Costco for the kids....

Daddy's helper....
So I helped too.
As well as Presto....
It took a week of working on it at night amongst the battle of the ants invading our home GRRRR, but it did get finished!!!
That night we went to Chris and Laurels open house... unfortunately we didn't get any Pics of that but it was sure fun.
On Monday we went to the dentist and came home to get ready for our first swim class and I locked the keys in the van......However they were able to send someone to help us get that fixed...later that day we were at Pat & Randy's and Annie jumped into the pool with all her clothes on. It was a good thing we were all standing there, and she was holding on to the side of the pool.

Mathias and Annie are loving there class M can already float on his back without help!!
Thursday we got in the van and ended up having a flat tire..... So Aunt Pat took a couple of the kids in her car and I had to drive the Purple Demon.
I have to say thank you to all my swim helpers Aunt Pat & Shannon for holding Gracie last week and Cathy will be holding her next week. Miranda and Sage have been helping in the pool ( since its a mommy and me class!)
the best news of all is we sold the Purple Demon.....
So I will say farewell to my last car but love my Mini Van!!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

From the picture, Annie looks like she is having a good time at swim class. LOL

Megan and Greg said...

Is that car purple??? That pool water looks so good. I am constantly hot and swollen now. That play house looks AWESOME!!!! So cool.

Molly said...

the play structure is awesome but I've heard they are not so much fun to set up. haha. Congrats to Andrew for figuring it out. lol

Jealous of the swim classes! I need to get on board with those. Thanks for the reminder. Good thing you're getting them in before the big trip in August, Mathias needs them sounds like! :) I can't wait to see their skills at Randy's pool!

fiona said...

Cool playscape thing! I want one. What a fun swim class, too. N&B took one while we were in TX, but not one where the moms help. We just watched on the other side of the big window at the Y. That's awesome that Mathias can float on his back by himself! Sounds like y'all had a busy month, I wonder how July will shape up... hopefully no more flats!