Friday, April 23, 2010

Kids do the funniest things!!

Gracie is still very well loved in our house.
Mathias frequently asks to hold her and is always trying to make her happy when she cries
Annie usually just attacks her but loves her very much.
So Andrew and I were watching Annie and Mathias do this the other night ad it was cracking us up.

Ahh more cute moments

So I was Feeding Gracie yesterday and this is the result......
No that's not how I hold Gracie but they decided they needed to feed there babies too.
Annie was Hilarious with her "Hungry"

later Annie decided that her baby was "stinky"..&"poopie" and put her baby on the toilet with the Potty seat. Sadly I didn't get a pic of that but later she decided to change her baby like i do with Gracie.
Oh so cute how can you not love the smiles!!
Still trying to get video of little Gracie talking.
She also Begged for her morning nap in her crib and has put herself to sleep.
Gracie definitely loves her sleep.

2 comments:

fiona said...

Look at that smile! She is so adorable! I love the nursing pics, N&B do that, too :) I'm surprised that neither of them got stuck upside-down in the exersaucer, that woulda been hilarious! Wacky kids :D

Megan and Greg said...

Those last pics were hilarious! What a grin from Gracie! I loved those nursing photos. Funny!