Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Busy weekend

With Halloween we decided to visit the pumpkin patch!!Mathias found a wagon just his size...Annie of course found one a little biggerI make such cute little pumpkin pickers.
Mathias also fed the chickens and we saw a horse and Moo (as annie calls cows)
Time to carve

They just grow up to fast!!

Then it was off to nap time for them and Andrew and I got a bunch of boxes unpacked


Andrew and I of course did our pumpkins after the little monsters went to bed for the night.

Sunday the pregnancy cravings demanded to be appeased as a result we had a great dinner
Guacamole burgers with carmelized onions and mushrooms with all the fixins


followed with a fantastic fruit salad... and dont forget the fries.







Mathias had been asking for pumpkin pie for a few weeks so pumpkin pie for deseret.

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

You never cease to amaze me that you can cook! That dinner looked YUmmy! Also you do have very cute pumpkin pickers. See ya at the party Halloween!

fiona said...

Ha! Annie's wagon is awesome! And your pumpkins look great. We haven't carved in a coupla years...I totally want to again! Way to go on the food; that fruit salad and pumpkin pie looked soooo yummy! I'm still fighting icky feelings, bleh. Def not as bad as 1st tri morning sickness, but it's just kinda lingering longer than I thought it would, and longer than it did last time!!