Saturday, March 21, 2009

coolest Nemo around

Ok so Annie insisted on wearing the Nemo costume the yesterday day and when Robin got back she came out of the room with sunglasses which she refused to remove for lunch.
This morning when I got out of the showere this is what she looked like. You cant see it very well but thats a monkey on her back and she found the sword insisted on the shoes and the glasses you said you couldnt be a cute pirate.

3 comments:

fiona said...

Not only a cute pirate, but a pirate QUEEN at that! N&B love wearing their bday crowns, too, and we have those same swords! I think they will all get along very well :)

Rochelle said...

ROFLOL! You have VERY FUNNY children!

Sutherlands said...

She is hilarious! It reminds me of the Heman sword I used to sport when i was her age!