So I posted Mathias birthday but didnt get to tell you his stats from the Doctor.He still after a year is fluctuating between 27 and 28 lbs. and is now 3ft 2in. so 10% for his weight and 50%for his height hmm definitley seeing a trend here I produce very large children who then just seem to stretch!! hahaha
4 comments:
My mom will tell you that chris was the same way. He had some pj bottoms that he wore from age 2 or 3 until (I swear) 4th grade.
Definitely a stretchy boy! Yeah, I guess one of the upsides is fitting in his clothes longer, except I'm willing to bet he wears 'em out anyway!
The problem with the skinny kids is when you find jeans that fit the waist they are too short in length! My solution....buy shorts? girls get away with calling they're pants capris. Dominic is skinny too.
You have string bean children!
Post a Comment