Saturday, March 21, 2009

Our Favorite Play Buddy

Little Alex gets to come over at least once a week right now and play for about and hr. When he and Annie greet eachother there is usually squeals of delight and occasionally ends in a small head butt
He was trying to check out the wheels on the bus when Annie decided it needed someone to drive, it ended in Alex violently shaking the bus and yelling at her.

Why not if you cant poke someone else in the Eye a baby doll works too.


3 comments:

fiona said...

I bet they all just have a lot of fun! Annie looks so tall in that pic of her standing up.

Rochelle said...

Alex weighs more than Annie! Maybe he should get a doll for his bday so he can poke its eyes out whenever he wants to!

Sutherlands said...

I love that last shot! He really does love to go for the eyes. Thanks Annie for sharing.

Paul would freak out if we bought Alex a doll...hahaha. I guess he just needs a sister.