At home we let Mathias color his pumpkin. Then it sat on the table next to him for another week.

Andrew and I did get to have to new pets for the day. Surprisingly Annie didnt mind her costume at all even that night when I put the mittens and the booties on she left them alone.
Of course Mathias had to try Annies costume at least once in the day. He sure makes and adorable puppy too.

But of course Nemo wins out in the end. Today Nemo seems to be reduced to a pillow for morning cartoons.
My Trick-or-treaters ready to go! Ok so we only went up one block and Mathias tried to go into every house possible. He also become the sought after little Fish everyone loved his costume and a few adults with there kids came looking for him when they heard he was Nemo. Unfortunately I can take no credit we must thank Aunt Maria and her thrifty shopping last year at Disney store. They were definitley the Most Adorable ones on the Block this Year!!!Hopefully we will get Pics of our Pumpkins Posted we did spend all night last wedsnesday carving them
6 comments:
They are so cute!! B&N love Nemo, I'm going to show them these pictures when naptime is over...though hopefully that's not for a while yet! Annie is an adorable puppy, especially crawling around like that, I love it!
How adorable!! I love the nemo. I thik it is funny that people were hunting him down lol They are cute!! Enjoy the candy high's! lmbo
Annie looked cute in her costume. Mathias looked like he had loads of fun coloring the pumpkins...
hahah I love them they r adorable at least they were pets andrew can be around
I'm glad Andrew isn't allergic to your new pets! :)
Wow they are SOOOOO cute!!!! I just kept looking at Annies pic, that grin- SHE IS SO ADORABLE!!!!! Glad everyone loved the costumes. They look great!!!
Post a Comment