Today he is the Lightning McQueen ghost we will see what tomorrow brings ahh the entertainment in a growing imagination why do I even need T.V.
Now on to the sleep part Annie has been sleeping in the room with brother for a week now. HALLELUJAH!! I also get to report that most nights she now sleeps till 415 or so nurses and goes back to sleep, But last night she slept till 515 and then the both slept in till 830. Ok I know you think im crazy for being excited for that but when you consider that my kids wake up between 630 and 730 then you will understand that I feel like I won the Lottery!!!
2 comments:
I understand the sleep thing! That is so awesome!! ever since the twins have been climbing out of their cribs, they will not stay in their room playing for as long. They are much rowdier and demand to be let out earlier when they're free of the beds, so I hear ya. 8:30 would be a miracle. I'm lucky if they last till 7:30 now, which could be worse, but is def early enough for me. M is a way cute frog, I wonder why he picked that one...hey, a frog is a fur-less pet, y'all could get one!
I love the frog impersonation and his imagination is hilarious!!!
Post a Comment