
Ok so Annie turned 9 months last Friday. Today she weighed in at 17lbs. 9oz. and measered 28 and 1/4 inches so she is still between 50 and 75% for her height but under 50% for her weight. On another note she got her first tooth while on our last camping trip and were waiting for the second one to pop through she follows brother around like a little puppy and everything goes in her mouth. She eats a ton and gets into everything. She also has become extremely good at pulling herself up. Everyday she becomes more vocal ok so maybe she has learned how to YELL but we still love her.
3 comments:
Happy 9 months! The time goes so quickly! I'm not surprised about her vocal skills, she is part Rollins, after all ;)
Ah, we love Annie. I still think she is the softest baby I have ever held. That is so cute about Matthias's bed. So fun.I can't believe we didn't get to say good bye!!!
I can't get over how cute she is. I wanna come visit again.
Post a Comment