Friday, May 09, 2008

3 weeks away

Ok so first off some of the pics are the wrong way but you get what you get. Also most of them were taken by Grandma cause this moms a ditz at remembering to take pictures!!

We stopped at the Temple on are way to Washington it was the perfect break for us to get out of the car and strech.















Hmm if you cant find Mathias hes usually climbing in things.








well our first wknd the weather was very special. It rained, snowed rained again sun came out snowed some more and for those in everett they got snow with thunder.






Poppie was holding annie like this before she went to sleep when tried to move her she started screaming.







Zac and Fiona said that his cats werent lap kitties but I went in the office sat down and Mushi climbed in my lap and curled up









Poppie and the two youngest grandkids.







Mathias once again climbing in something!



























Aunt Heidi was very proud that Annie was asleep in her arms


















Annie thought it was great to lay on the floor and watch Preston crawl and since grandma was taking pics Mathias wasnt going to be left out













Size comparison with Presto hes definitley got some length on her






Presto and Annie loved each other even when he tried to rip her cheeks off and eat them.







Aunt Marias car broke down and Mathias was asleep in the car so they went to pick up them up at the doctors office







Much love from the cousins sometimes it was a little overwhelming.





The Baby chickens are still alive.

Ok Grandma and Poppie bought each of Marias kids a chicken and for the time being they were living at M's house. They didnt think they would all still be alive with the handling but even Mia's is still around. TOUGH BIRDS





Oh so cute.












Chicken Woman!! Lilly took it upon herself to teach them to fly its a sight to see.







Last week Maria went to womens conference and we had Lilly and Mia. Mathias and Mia thought it great fun to sit across from each other and scream then they would laugh they were entertained for along time. Grandma and I are glad that we still have ear drums.




Presto was perfecting his crawling why we were there and got stuck here.






Moms should never leave there sons with no PJ' and go to take care of horses or they might come back to a litte girl









Watching CARS with Hunter




I came back from the Hendersons and found Mathias with chocalte smeared all over his blanket. So Grandma tried to sneak it into the wash but Mathias saw it spinning and started to cry.















We did get to hang out and say goodbye to Ben before he went off to Boot Camp. And the rest of the Henderson side. We are also excited for both babies to be here soon. We will be ready to celebrate with Laurie and Megan.


The best thing about staying at Grams is that you get to help feed the animals and everyday you get a hay ride.











Hanging out with Grandma

































Hey these horses are just are size!!














Its just not a day till you dig in the giant sand pile



Man did they have to get us up at 6am.








Bubbles in a pool are always fun to play with.










Hmm another hiding spot.













Time for a family party for Rylee and Mia.








































hmmm looks like somebody is foaming at the mouth











Wrestling time.















Well its time to say goodbye and share a pudding with Grandma














Last loves from Aunt Maria and cousin Mia.

Thank goodness for Greg and Megan who let us crash on the way home and have dinner. Not to mention all the wrestling the Greg and Mathias got in. Hmm some how I forgot to get a pic of Megan but she was there.






Watching Daddys plane come in Hooray we survivied!!







4 comments:

fiona said...

Dude. That was a lot of pictures, great post!! I loved seeing everything y'all did. Those little chickens are cute, I want one! And you put Mushi on your blog! Thanks, I love seeing them. She would actually be a snuggly kitty, it's Finnegan who wouldn't. I miss them...Though I hear he's become more of a lazy lap cat, too. This post is making me so excited to come see everyone and throw Bran and Nuala into the mix, they will love it! I'm glad y'all had fun while Andrew was in Italy, are we going to hear about his trip???

Rochelle said...

That was a terrific post! So much to see! I loved seeing all the kids. I LOVED the little chickens. Everything looked so fun. I'm glad you had a good time. I'm glad Andrew is back safe and sound.

Sutherlands said...

I love all the pictures! It sounds like you guys had a great time. I can't wait for the July camping trip!
-Robyn

Justica said...

I absolutely love the blanket story. Poor kid just like Garfield the cat. Garfield did the same thing when Jon put the teddy bear into the wash. Well i hope he will be happy when he gets it back. I still cannot believe the chickens are alive I already lost the bet.
:(