Andrew and I had a great trip to Washington this wknd. We stopped in Portland on friday for a couple of hrs to have lunch and hang out with my parents at the hotel.Andrew took a nice nap with Annie.
Saturday we were able to be at Megan and Kevins ring ceremony and reception. these are the two decent pics with my camera. Andrew has the rest on his. Mathia was daddys little shadow.
Mathias loved the easter egg hunt
He doesnt even realize that there is candy on the inside

The Easter bunny left all the kids swords.
Annie sleeping straight through the fire alarm twice!! She was a little tired

3 comments:
What fun!!!!!!!! I love the shots of Preston and Annie...Preston is always staring at her and amazed that there is someone in the world smaller than him. I miss easter egg hunts! Next year for sure! Nobody get married for awhile!
I love the puddle picture with Mia and Mathias, they're so cute! Also Annie and Preston in their bumbos...their hats are adorable. Busy weekend, looks like y'all had a great time!
Oh man, that last pic is to die for. I wondered why you guys couldn't come to Shannons' wedding. Oh well. Sounds like a great weekend.
Post a Comment