Wednesday, December 19, 2007

2 Weeks old

Feeling slightly overwhelmed by the Christmas shopping Rush. Well your not alone Annie understands the feeling!
Now for her 2 week update she has put 1lb on since her two day appt. so she now weighs in at 9lbs 10 oz. she has also grown 1 and a 1/4 in so she measures in at 22 1/2 in.




4 comments:

Rochelle said...

I've seen that funny face on Andrew! Hey I found a picture of Sari as a newborn the other day. I should post it so we can see if Annie looks like her. Sari was REALLY SHORT though. I guess I lost the weight bet. I guessed 10 lbs. Can you imagine if Sari had gone another 2 weeks! AARRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

fiona said...

That is the funniest picture!!! What a big healthy girl she is -- so cute! I want to see Sari/Annie comparison pictures, that sounds fun...

Megan and Greg said...

that is the cutest little dress!

zachariah said...

looks like she's working on some serious gas.