How cute I am even when I sunbathe to help with any Jaundice we might have
Brother cant get close enough to the T.V.
Great Aunt Rochelle came over and her and Grandma buttons played dress up. This will be her blessing dress that Rochelle found.
My Christmas Dress from Aunt Heidi.
Notice my very long foot
We also went to a Creche Festival for a little while with some beautiful Nativity sets.
Here is her Hair from the back and her fat rolls. So cute.
5 comments:
SHE IS HUGE!!! I am AMAZED she is only two days old! WOW! And I can't BELIEVE you've already gone out! Sari are you SUPERWOMAN!!!!! Most women hide out for ATLEAST 2 weeks! Well, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! She is so cute. I can't believe she's already chubby. She never had to go through that "I'm a red, wrinkly, skinny newborn" look. She's already to the cute chubby baby phase. YEA!!!
Oh, Sari! She's so cute! "Only" 8lbs 10 oz at the appt, huh? ;) We said the same thing as Megan to each other, she's already so chubby-looking! Ours were sooo skinny when they came home, what a difference a measly couple of pounds makes when you weigh less than 10! I love the Christmas dress, it looks like it fits her perfectly! I can't make the picture of the back of her head big, but in some of the others her hair looks kinda blond? Am I seeing things?
She's sooooooooo Beautiful! and cuddly! I love her!
AHHHHHHHHHHH so CHubby what a love in her xmas dress...i love the blessing gown so cute...
She is really adorable...but deffinitly does not look and feel like a newborn!
Love, Robyn
Post a Comment