Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Swimming Week 1!!

OK Warning theres a lot of Pictures!!!
Grandma buttons came down for a couple of weeks with Mia and Preston.
I had signed all the kids up for swim lessons with Myrna! Last year Annie and Mathias went to her and Grandma Buttons really wanted M & P to do the class with them!!!
They arrived Sunday and the madness began!!
We also have this nice large driveway and if you pull the cars down on the bottom of it we have a great spot for the kids to ride there bikes..... away they go!!!
Mia giving Annie a ride on her bike.
Time for swim class Mia & Mathias were first.....
We have to say that Andrew and Grandma Buttons didnt think the screaming would stop the first week and there was a lot!!
Annie, Preston & Gracie were next....

Preston tried to climb Grandma to get out of the pool so we traded so that Andrew could take him.
Waiting for the little kids to be done with swimming!











Mia starting thinking about having to jump in the water and wouldn't stop crying.
Learning to be star fish.
While doing this post I'm reminded of Dory's song "Just keep Swimming" Ha ha...



Preston's cry got louder as the week went on....



Annie smiled through it all.. she also thinks she is part fish.
Trying to hold on to her in the water is like holding a fish.....

Bed time was a sight to see..... Mia and Mathias were on Andrews and I bed while Annie was in hers and Preston on the floor behind the couch with his mat... when A and I went to move the squirts off of our bed this is what we found one night!
The taming of the Hair was a daily project....
Friday with no swim lessons we decided to take the kids on a bike ride...
We rode 4 blocks to the All sports Park by the river...
Some how in all the commotion I forgot my helmet.......
A few accidents along the way....
And off they went to play....
Now to ride home!
Grandma keeping the stragglers from getting lost....
You can't forget the girls in the chariot of comfort...

Lunch!!!!
Preston had to help put Gracie's shoe back on.
I get great emails of crafts to do with my kids....
Our secret project I let the kids pick out the shirt, tie and Brads they wanted for the project they colored them. Preston was so excited to take this home to daddy!!

Hanging out at Uncle Randy's house...


Its a miracle there are actual pictures of me in here!!!
Cathy was a great help for swim class, she took a lot the Pictures of the little kids and help keep track of Mia and Mathias while we were in the pool..
Randy needed help putting up his new dog kennel so after dinner away they went....

1 comment:

Grandma said...

gosh what fun. I love all of the pictures that remind me of all that we did. Preston did fall asleep for about 2 hours on the way home. Mia' had to pee really bad and I din't want to wake him up to take her potty. I stopped on the side of the freeway, opened both passenger side doors and away she went and went and went. He stayed asleep. It was cleaner to go on the side of the rode than the rest area bathrooms as those little hands touch everything. I didn't have my germ soap with me.