So last week I got the joy of watching Alex, Austin, & Dominic on Tuesday...and just Alex and Austin on Wednesday... while Robyn and Rochelle finished painting Robyn and Paul's new color challenged house!!!
Thank goodness the sun chose to shine they spent most of there time outside!!!
My favorite saying of the day was Dominic when he almost biffed it going down the slide he was so fast..... "I'm super fast like Lightning McQueen like this Kachow."
You just cant play outside without digging...
Somehow Gracie got a fork and lunch and was very proud of herself!!
A bit of a busy week and many more ahead especially with swimming sign ups next week !!! Bring on summer!!!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, your kids are so old! Everytime I see them they're older!!! Annie's hair!!! It's so long and thick and girly! She's a little girl! And Gracie's really getting some hair now too!! She looks so old! I really sound like a broken record but it blows my mind!
It looks so fun, all those kids just outside romping around together! Sari's Daycare ;) Gracie looks so big just digging in the dirt/rocks there... Maeve likes that too. They'll be a handful at the Umpqua this summer. I can't believe they're growing up so fast! CUTE pic of G with the big grown-up fork, too!
Oh my gosh they are so big (Robyns kids) Gracie is adorable with her smile and her speared food. The sun ...I can feel it just looking at the pictures
Thanks so much for helping me out! They had so much fun!
Post a Comment