Ok, I somehow missed a month of your posts! So much to comment on! Your flooring! Suh-weet!!! Awesome. I bet that feels good. I had no idea Andrew was so handy! Those videos of Gracie were so cute! Especially the one with the push bike. I'm gonna need to get one of those things! Cute pics. I don't want to think about how fast they grow. It's been way too apparent these days with Scarlet. It's just too fast. Happy bday Grace!
3 comments:
Ok, I somehow missed a month of your posts! So much to comment on! Your flooring! Suh-weet!!! Awesome. I bet that feels good. I had no idea Andrew was so handy! Those videos of Gracie were so cute! Especially the one with the push bike. I'm gonna need to get one of those things! Cute pics. I don't want to think about how fast they grow. It's been way too apparent these days with Scarlet. It's just too fast. Happy bday Grace!
Happy FIRST birthday, Gracie!! That pic of her on the zebra is so dang cute! Love the cake pic, too! Our babies are gettin' old!!
LOved the post Sari. She has gotten big so very fast.
Post a Comment