OK so Gracie has this little Growling thing she does...When Grandma Buttons and Poppy were here we were eating dinner when she started in on on her growl.
My mom asked what the noise was and Andrew and I responded that is was Gracie...
Many have asked us if we had it on video, and Im pleased to announce I finally got it.
So I hope you enjoy.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, she seriously sounds like a creature in a scary movie. Too crazy.
That's hilarious, and soooo cute! I love seeing her in action! She's totally a growling pro! M does a gurgly thing, like Perry the Platypus on Phineas and Ferb. I keep meaning to put a vid up of that. We have a couple of little animals on our hands! I love this stage, wouldn't it be so fun to get them together?! Ah well, next summer will be fun, too...
oh my gosh that is scary
Post a Comment