Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Gracie 9 Months

Lil' Gracie turned 9 Months.... time seems to go by so fast....
She weighed in at 16 lbs. 6.oz 11% and 27 & 3/4 at 50%. So as Dr Phillips says she is definitely a Henderson. She has 6 teeth and working on more. She loves driving toy cars its a little odd. She is pretty funny about it and actually will push them wherever she goes....
She is becoming more of a mommies girl everyday which means im the only one that can usually get her to calm down... not always the best thing.
I couldnt resist this photo yes she is stinking her pants but it was pricless...

2 comments:

Sutherlands said...

LOL! I love that poop face! She looks like a doll...reminds me of Annie when she was a doll. haha

fiona said...

The poop face!! Awesome! She and Maeve are still just abt the same size. M was 17 lbs and 27-1/2 inches. She's only working on tooth number 3 though! Yeah, I can't believe they're growing up so fast...