As I'm sitting on the couch preparing to Nurse Gracie....we've only been home from the Hospital for about 6hrs.
Mathias "I need to make bubbles (hes discovered that if he stands at the toilet to pee it will make bubbles)
Me "OK go potty"
So he promptly takes himself off to the bathroom
Sitting on the couch this is what I hear
Mathias " No sister don't pop the bubbles"
Knowing this cant be good Andrew and I run in to see Annie as she starts licking her fingers.....
Episode 2
Me " Andrew do you see Annie I cant hear her"
Andrew "No"
Suddenly I hear a sloshing noise coming from Our bathroom.
Me "Andrew who's in the Bathroom'
Andrew"No!! Annie out of the toilet"
Annie had decided use the toilet and wash a hand towel.
Episode 3
Me"Gracie needs a new diaper"
As I walk to the Nursery to change her I catch movement in the main bathroom as I turn to look there stands my little Annie. She is drinking out of half an Easter egg from the toilet.
Me "OH SICK! ANDREW COME TAKE CARE OF THIS."
Episode 4
Grandma Buttons , Shannon and I are sitting on the couch having a nice visit.
Me "mom where is Annie?"
GB "I don't know."
The search begins when I find her once again in my bathroom she looks at me so proudly and smiles
Annie "Did it" Oh so proud of herself
She is happily mopping my bathroom floor with a hand towel and the toilet is completely empty
Lets just say that Life IS DEFINITELY NOT BORING. With three kids we have a fair share of laughs each day, and as my mom reminds me Abe drank from the toilet too and hes still alive.
With Rebekah Grace attempting to sleep through the Night (last night from 1030 to 5am) I was worried she wasn't eating enough, but she weighed in at 9 lbs 13 oz this morning so no worries there. Other wise life's little adventures keep us very busy each day is a new challenge with many new laughs and tears each day
5 comments:
LOL Sari. Your kids keep you so busy.
Oh my gosh, I can't believe Rebekah's sleeping so good! That's crazy but amazing! Lucky you! Those stories, yuck, yuck yuck. But what can ya do? I'll just await for when my turn comes.
First: Oh my heck, Annie's 9-13 already? Maeve goes back on Mon for her month check/weigh-in, we'll see how close she gets to Gracie! By the way, I love that you call her Gracie, so cute!
Second: (but really should be first) She's sleeping that long for you?? LUCKIES.
Third: Ewwww!! And hahahaha! And ewwww, again!
ummm...you do know I meant GRACIE, not Annie...duh. Claiming mommy brain here...
(And "aHahahaha!!" again ;)
megan.jentzsch@gmail.com
Email me so I can send you an invite for the blog!
Post a Comment