Friday, February 19, 2010

Gracie at 2 Wks

Little Bekah Grace tried to avoid coming in to this world and has proved to be our easiest baby.
after dropping from her 8lb 3oz to 7 lb 7 oz she is up to 8lbs 5oz. She is also sleeping up to 3 or 4 hrs at night. The only time she gets fussy is when she is hungry or you put her down when she is awake. Asleep she just likes to be where the kids make noise if you leave her where its quiet she wakes up.

all her hair
Just hanging out
So peaceful

4 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

Man, she's already so plump! Great pics and happy Bday Matthias!

Grandma said...

How I love my babies. Becca Grace you are our 12th and Your uncle Zac's baby girl makes 13 for Poppie and I. It has been so special being here with you and to be here for Your birthday Mathias. Love your Granma Buttons

fiona said...

She is so cute! Those cheeks! Annie looks so BIG next to her...which, I mean, I know she's TWO and all, but still...Baby Annie! I can't wait to see and snuggle little Gracie in person!

heidi and Doug said...

HAPPY BDAY 'THIAS!!!!!!! hahahaha sari you better watch rebekah grace is gonna eat you LOL