Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My newest little poser

Ok so Annie had such bad bed head after nap sunday that we got the camera out to take some pics and started making the "happy"faces for the camera. They were so cute I thought we should share them with you.
As well as here special bed head

Annie and Mathias had dumped all the cars and stuff out of the toy bin and the next thing I knew she and her sacred Bear were reading a book and watching t.v. while sitting in it.


5 comments:

Rochelle said...

She has a lot of teeth! She's adorable...I wonder if she'll keep her blond hair and if it will be thick like yours?

Megan and Greg said...

Ha ha! That's great! By the way, awesome job on the dress for Annie, Sari! It was so cute!

Megan and Greg said...

She's getting so big!
--Greg

fiona said...

Awesome hair!! That girl is too cute, and look at those teeth! Mathias better steer clear of those chompers.

Sutherlands said...

I love bed head! She is such a cutie!