Tuesday, April 14, 2009

All about Poo

Ok so as many know the woes of potty training weve been working on Mathias for almost a year now and its been a long road. He has recently started to hide when he has to go Poo ie. going to his room and shutting the door or hiding behind furniture. Then he stopped doing that when we caught him and was just waiting untill nap time everyday. AHHHH Im so sick of poopy diapers!! So the other day we started putting annie on cause she keeps asking and the Heavens blessed us she peed in the toilet on the second try so she go a piece of candy. Mathias promptly asked for his and when we said he had to put some poo in the potty first he was a little upset. Today though I heard is door open and shut at nap time (wich roughly translated usually means hes either got to go potty or has already pooped in his diaper) I figured he needed to go and the diaper fairy decided to bless us today for hooray he POOPED IN THE TOILET. I know for those of you not at this stage in life our probably grossed out at this point, but there are those out there that understand IT MEANS ONE LESS CRAP FILLED DIAPER I DONT HAVE TO CHANGE!!!! Now its my turn to shout for joy that im one diaper closer to not changing a kid!!

4 comments:

fiona said...

Yay!! I understand. Even one less poopy diaper constitutes a small victory. I hope this is a new start to many, many poops in the potty :)

Justica said...

Nice!! I can't say that I know what its like but I'm sure it is horribly frustrating. Becuase I hate changing diapers, and I don't even have a kid like you guys. YAY!!! Go sari and andrew! :D

Megan and Greg said...

That's fabulous! I am TRULY happy for you! Ugh, the whole thing just IS gross. That's why it's soooooooooo wonderful. Hopefully the fairy keeps blessing you.

Dan said...

OOOOh the simple joys of life.
Oh I remember those days will.
I think I can still smell the poop on the air, Oh it just my mind playing trick on me.LOL
Thanks great.
Uncle D