Mathias had his stitches removed Monday. He has been going around the last week telling people that it was broken and had to be fixed.
This is our little photagrapher. He pulled Andrews tripod out this wknd and sets it up to take our Pictures I must say he gets rather bossy. He likes to tell us where to sit and then we have to say cheese. He does tell Yea. He got mad at Annie when he told her to stop so he could take her pic but finally just gave up.
5 comments:
Looks like he now has a little bit of a point on his ear. If it was more towards the top, he could have an elf ear...you'll have to talk to him about planning his scars more carefully next time. He has to live with them his whole life you know. :P
He makes quite the little photographer!
He looks so serious behind the tripod! Just adorable. I'm glad his ear is healing so well!
How cute!! A little photographer watch he will turn into the papparazzi in the family. He will take pictures of you doing bad things when you expect it the least. ahahaha I'm glad he is getting better =)
Very cute. He is so focused on what he's doing. I have 2 of photographers at my house. One big and one little. The big one likes to drag out more than just a tripod
That is HILARIOUS!!! I can so envision the photo experience. That's great. Very cute pic, too. I'm glad his ear is all better.
Post a Comment