So our little Annie turned one on friday and was the proud little princess. Today she weighed in at 18 lbs. 12 oz and 29 1/2 inches meaning she is tall and light.
Happy Birthday Annie! She is so cute! and light! Alex weighed in at 19 lbs 12 oz two weeks ago...I think he is still shorter than Annie though. I love her princess hat and birthday hat! What did she think of her cake?
I can't believe she's already 1!! what a cutie. she sure stretched out huh! she was such a chub and looked so huge when she was born.... now her and Dominic are the same weight and Alex has passed her up!
nutso. :) I love the cake pic with her in the background. missed you guys at Turkey Day.
Oh wow, I love annie. She has totally thinned out! Or longed out? That's so funny she's light. Why are babies light? 'Cause some are SO HEAVY! Why, I wonder? Thanks for posting. She is really looking like Matthias now!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Annie! She is so cute! and light! Alex weighed in at 19 lbs 12 oz two weeks ago...I think he is still shorter than Annie though. I love her princess hat and birthday hat! What did she think of her cake?
Happy 1st Birthday, Annie!! Wow, it's been a year already?? She is super cute! I bet big bro helped her with her cake and presents!
I can't believe she's already 1!! what a cutie. she sure stretched out huh! she was such a chub and looked so huge when she was born.... now her and Dominic are the same weight and Alex has passed her up!
nutso. :) I love the cake pic with her in the background. missed you guys at Turkey Day.
Oh wow, I love annie. She has totally thinned out! Or longed out? That's so funny she's light. Why are babies light? 'Cause some are SO HEAVY! Why, I wonder? Thanks for posting. She is really looking like Matthias now!
Happy Birthday Annie!! Mmmmm, yummy looking cake!
Post a Comment