Ok so Annie turned 11 months yesterday and in the last week we have persuaded her to take a few steps between Andrew and I. She also popped through 3 more teeth in the last week. Annie is starting to imatate brother when they play. Its funny to watch her try to drive a car when its upside down or make the little people walk on their heads.
5 comments:
She's adorable! I especially love her loud voice in Church!
Good job, Annie!! Can that child be any cuter? I hope the teeth aren't bothering her (or y'all) too much.
Woot!!! She is so cute! Soon she will have a mouth full of Muppet teeth!
Wow. I can't believe it. She's going to be a little girl when we get back!!! Very cool. Great video!
She's so cute! I can't believe she is walking...are you scared yet Sari?
Post a Comment