Monday, October 06, 2008

10 Months Old

Ok So Yesterday Annie turned 10 months and I can hardly believe it. She is getting really good at walking around holding are hands is currently cutting 4 teeth the 5th one came through yesterday, and the biggest thing is most nights she now sleeps from 8pm to about 7am!! She has also accomplished opening the fridge and I frequently have to save the food from being thrown the cupboards I let her go through whats it going to hurt to have her empty all the pots and stuff onto the floor at least shes entertained and happy. These two keep me so busy that I just realized that her Birthday is 2 months away!!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I can't believe that she's almost a year!
:)

fiona said...

Awww, she is so cute standing there, he little hands just kinda sticking out! Wow. Almost a year already, that is hard to believe!

Sutherlands said...

Happy 10 months Annie! I can't believe how old she is!

zachariah said...

It almost looks like she is going to start moonwalking... she's gettin' big!

Megan and Greg said...

That is so cute. I just love Annie.