Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Magic word

Ok so I dont usually do a post without pics but this one just couldnt be left alone!!
So here we are we have just had Scripture time and Family Prayer. We are lounging around and entertaining the kids before they go to bed. Mathias looks at me and lets out a decent fart for a little kid and gives me a surprise look. So I calmly tell him that its a fart. As Mathias attempts to repeat the word fart its comes out sounding like fu** hmm usually this happens with the word truck but he says that one just fine oh well. Just another entertaing moment in our house. LOL

3 comments:

Sutherlands said...

HHAHAA...how does he say Cracker?

Megan and Greg said...

Ha ha . . . that's funny.

Justica said...

Well that will be interestng. I remember saying that word for fork. Lol but fart? well thats just original lol! They are both so big and cute I miss the little buggers!