While we were out birthday shopping saturday we picked up boots for Mathias. Since I first placed them on his feet He has been thrilled. Sunday he wore them all morning Andrew and I thought he was going to church in them but took them off and forgot. When it was time for church we didnt say a word and put his regular shoes on. Hmm next week we might not be so lucky.


Cousin Presto also sent Annie a special Package so we thought we would model the Hat for next winter.

Mathias found both hats and as you can see promptly modeled one and used the other as a purse. Ahh the embarassment we can incur when a teen!
2 comments:
Ha! I love the cheesy smile!! And those boots are so cute, I wouldn't want to take them off either ;) Annie is sooo adorable in that hat, and Mathias!! That kid is cracking me up! Yes, it's good to have photographic proof of this stuff...
okay hilarious smile, and annie looks super cute in her tree hat good thig it doubles as a purse for 'thias.
love heidi
Post a Comment