
Annie turned 1 month old yesterday. She also finally got out some cooing noises. Today in church she was getting her diaper changed when another mom came in to feed her little girl. When I asked how old she said 3 months she asked about Annie and I told her. She gave me a weird look and asked how big at birth. I responded and the look got a little stranger. The reason being her 3 month old and Annie are the same size!!

Getting a little of brothers love.
Working on a small smile.

Mathias has taken to climbing in the cradle this week!!
3 comments:
For all of you who haven't seen Annie yet....eat your heart out! She's cuter than anything! Sari failed to mention that in Sacrament mtg. she pooped REALLY loud...so loud everyone turned around to stare. Andrew was holding her and he turned red. Sari's got the cutest kids on the block!Mathias is great with faces! He is such a character! Reminds me so much of Ben!
I've only seen Annie a few times but man is she adorable! ...and easy to pass around to everyone. Definitely a good baby for a family full of people who always want to hold the new one. haha!
That top one is my favorite pic of her so far!
Oh, that little smile is sooo cute!!! I love the pooping story, thanks for sharing, haha! Zac was looking at these pics and said, "Man, she fills up the cradle already!" I was like..."um...that's Mathias..." She's big, but not quite THAT big, Zac! Give her a couple more months... ;)
Post a Comment