As you can see she is most definately a very chunky little girl, check out those long fingers, you can't really see them here but all her finger nails are narrow and curved. Sari was attacked by those little fingers many times, her bladder recieving the brunt of it.
Grandma Buttons and Mathias came for a visit with Lil' Annie.
snuggle time while the gettin' was good!
This was taken just after she was born and laid on Mommy for the first time. She came out very purple at first, her hands were a grey/white and she actually had the cord around the back of her neck, fortunately she came so fast that no damage was done. Her hands and feet though were cold for a good long time and took a lot of holding to warm her up. More Pictures to come, I hope this will satisfy your Thirst for pictures for at least a little while, eat 'em up.
8 comments:
OH MY GOSH! She is HUGE! My what BIG Hands you have said the Wolf to not so little red riding hood! Sari that head came out of you! Holy Cow! Thank goodness for epidurals huh? Great Post! Thanks...I've been dying actually to see her! Love you guys!
Whoa!!! That is quite a big little Annie! she sure fooled everyone! She is soooo adorable! I love the snuggle video, and Mathias looks so cute with a baby :) Keep the pictures coming, I can't wait to see her in real life! We love y'all!
She is soo big! I can't believe she fit in your belly, Sari. Can't wait to come home to see her.
Love,
S
Wow she is so cute and so chubby give her lots of hugs and kisses for us
Congratulations!!
She is beautiful Sari and Andrew!
Contgratulations!
Love, Robyn & Paul
ok she is wayyyy cute but you alreasdy know that i will let preston know he better worry about being pounded on by baby annie...
I know I know I'm waaaay late on commenting! HOLY COW! She's SOOO BIG! what a cutie though! I've already heard soooo much about her! i'm glad everything went well!
Post a Comment