So Maria sent these costumes to Mathias and Annie for halloween next year. Being as small as they are they only fit on my head but it was entertaining Mathias when my mom decided to take a picture and you cant refuse posting something like this.
What we wont do to entertain are kids sometimes.
8 comments:
Okay I relize that you are super pregnant But putting your head in the rear of a poor helpless disney charachter is just cruel
Love Ya
All I can say is LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Dan
Hahahahaha! Awesome pictures! Nemo looks like he just ate a pufferfish and is sooo pleased with himself!
This is the way to wake up in the morning...by seeing these pics! LOL...priceless.
This is the way to wake up in the morning...by seeing these pics! LOL...priceless.
ROTFL (rolling on the floor laughing!)
Oh Sari everytime I look at your bare stomach I gasp inside. I just look at you and it doesn't seem physically possible, but I look at you and there it is. Can't wait for baby pictures! You know, when she comes out to say hello!
okay way scary i think these should be x rated with the belly and all....LOL those disney characters sure look satisfied though....
Post a Comment