Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The Incredible shrinking husband


Ok so when Andrew and I started dating a little over 4yrs ago he was slightly over weight. He was wearing 36/32 and they were slightly baggy on him. Well a few weeks ago I was laying in bed and he was getting ready. He looks over and says watch this! He lets go of his pants and they immediatley fall to the floor, all I could do is laugh. The pair of jeans we bought him after we got married were 34/32 and even those have about 2 extra inches in the waist. Lets just say he no longer goes anywhere without a belt and he is very excited that his suits he bought before leaving on his mission fit once again. Good thing we kept them. Now the running joke is that he gave me the 25 lbs. he lost.

5 comments:

fiona said...

Ha, you're right that's hilarious, your big belly pic and his shrinking belly pic!! Good job, Andrew, just don't gain it back when Annie's born and Sari starts shrinking again! :D

Rochelle said...

That's hilarious! Good job Andrew! What's your secret? You could go on Oprah!

Molly said...

that pic reminds me of the "subway man" (commercials)... what's his name? Jared. heehee.

Sari did you stop feeding Andrew?!? You guys should do a back-to-back photo with your belly and his pants pulled out like that. haha!

Megan and Greg said...

Oh my gosh when I was reading that I BURST OUT LAUGHING SO LOUD!!!!!! So funny! That's awesome though.

Dan said...

Way to go, Andrew, just keep it up,
your pants I mean.LOL
Dan