Monday, November 05, 2007

BABY PRESTON

So Andrew and I got to go to Prestons Blessing and I tried to bring him home with me but Heidi wouldnt go for that.



Mathias watching Poppies fish swimming around

Mathias didnt care for Preston not having a blanket and decided to use his on him



He also climbed into Prestons swing and started to rock himself








Playing with Hunter








Taking care of Prest Chango as Maria calls Preston

5 comments:

Sutherlands said...

Oh, Preston is so adorable. I can't wait to see and hold him myself. Are you sure you couldn't have slipped him into your suitcase Sari? He looks pretty little still. :)
Love, Robyn

fiona said...

Oh, I wish we could've gone! Preston is getting so big! Mathias is such a sweetie with babies...and that picture of him and Hunter is ADORABLE!

Rochelle said...

I love the pacifier shot. Mathias looks so pleased that him and Preston are sucking on the same pacifier. Thanks for showing us Preston.

Molly said...

Oh fun! Thanks for posting more pics of itty Preston! (haha!) I haven't seen that little bald head yet! All the pics we've seen have been with cool hats to keep his noggin warm.

what a cutie! It will be interesting to see how Mathias adjusts to Annie. haha!

Anonymous said...

So cute! By the way,I am so glad you guys don't have that "letter typing thing" after I comment. I hate doing that!