
Well Megan You think im going to split open and I sure feel like Im going to. She is getting bigger and I am getting tired of Contractions but other wise Andrew and I had alot of fun playing with her last night for about 2 hrs! She is supposed to be about 18 1/2 inches and around 6 lbs. at this point. Andrew and I cant wait to meet Annie but we would like to hold her off untill after Thanksgiving we will see what the Doctor says on Tuesday!!
4 comments:
Wow, you are BIG! I can't believe you're almost there, that's so exciting! Hey, great idea for your wedding ring, I like it :)
Do you just curl into a ball and roll around the house? I know...put velcro on you and roll around the house. I bet you'll pick up all sorts of things cleaning in this fashion! Does Andrew use you to play the kettle drums?
oh goodness! I'm not sure if Annie will wait that long! heheh. cute!
You are so cute!!!!!
Post a Comment