
My sisters and mom threw me a small surprise baby shower for Annie on saturday.
Emma and Lilly started out as the helpers and bringing the Presents to me but Emma disappeared half way through .

Maria always with great games and the best Hostess
Courtney is well loved by Lilly




The Booty for Annie
Heidi bought Annie hand made booties to go with the Beautifull Blessing dress that Aunt Rochelle is making her. THANKYOU EVERYONE SO MUCH I LOVE EVERYTHING AND THAT YOU ARE SO EXCITED FOR ME.
5 comments:
Oooh! A surprise baby shower! How fun! Looks like you got some cute girly clothes...
Love, Robyn
Fun, fun, fun! Nice haul, too ;) At least Lilly stuck around to help!
Oh I love everything! I want to touch it! It looks so soft. Love the booties!
sheesh! you did make out well! Yay yay yay! can't wait to see baby! (annie)
Those little slippers were so sweet!
Post a Comment