Monday, November 05, 2007

35 Weeks


Ok so I have 5 wks left and im definitley feeling it. The permanently swollen left foot unable to wear my wedding ring and the waddling. So Annie is supposably about 18 inches and 5 1/4 lbs and growing daily. Yea I cant wait to see her lets all just pray that she waits to come till after Thanksgiving!!

5 comments:

Sutherlands said...

Oh boy! Am i going to grow one of those bellies? haha
I guess it's too late to turn back now. :)
Love, Robyn

fiona said...

5 weeks sounds so short, yet ever so long when you're that pregnant! We can't wait to see her either!

Rochelle said...

I don't know how you can possibly go any longer! You're going to crack open like an egg!

Molly said...

oh joy, another big belly comment! heehee.

Ahhh! your're so big! I want to return mine... can I get a dog instead?

can't wait to see little Annie!!

Megan and Greg said...

Sari, I can' t believe whatever is inside of you, is staying inside. It looks like you're going to split right open and everything soar out!