Well Mathias and I went to Heather and Mikes Halloween Party. Rochelle picked us up early because her and Ben did the Haunted House. Mathias thought he was in heaven with so much space to play and made a friend in Sabrina.
Being Franklin the Turtle definitley didnt last very long either. It probably didnt help that he had a fever all day even with the motrin.
6 comments:
Poor sick little turtle! Sounds like fun, though, all those kids to play with and in so much space! And I love his "usual outfit," he pulls it off very well ;)
Mathias is so cute! After the party started, he tried to walk right into the haunted house-monsters and all. He wasn't scared a bit and was pretty mad when I pulled him away from the door. :) He's a little daredevil...you guys are going to have to watch him close. :)
Love, Robyn
he was pretty out of it when we got there. hehe! I have to say the very unhappy turtle is my favorite!
I remember Sam (or it could've been daniel...not sure) throwing a tantrum over wearing a clown outfit. Well, he passed out from the strenuous tantrum and we promptly took that opportunity to put the costume on him! My mom has pictures!
It was a great party! I think Mathias had a blast even though he wasn't feeling well. He is VERY CUTE!
I love the picture of him crying in his costume. LOVE IT!!!!!
The last costume looked more like the a Cave Man.
I was worn out by 9 my self.
Dan
Post a Comment