Thursday, February 27, 2014

Mathias 8th birthday

Mathias turned 8 February 17 th.. He extremely excited to be baptized this weekend I love this kid he can spend hours in his room building with his knex. The other day he came out to show me his shark he made. He also comes and asks what he can do to help around the house. .once he even decided to clean there bathroom on his own. He can be just as wild as his siblings at times and get some crazy ideas.


3 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

8? I remember when he was a baby! Time flies. I just caught up on everything. I loved reading about all the kids and their individual details :) 18 months and 2 naps a day?!?!!! Crazy. I'm glad you're enjoying it. I can't believe one of your kids is baptised and I loved the whole truck request. So cute. Great updates!

Jeffrey said...

Congratulations to Mathias! That's amazing that he's 8 already! I remember when you pregnant and we watched conference at the Jentzsch's. That was pre kids for you guys! Crazy. I hope you guys had a great time with family :) It's fun to see all the photos on instagram too. Love you guys! Ps: This is Hills on Jeff's account.

Grandma said...

I love that boy!! It seems like yesterday he was in a back pack on my back mowing the lawn! Wow 8 years old!!