Thursday, April 03, 2014

Because some secrets must be shared

So our year so far has been one frustration after another. Beginning with us bringing the swine flu home after Christmas, our renters moving out, the land lord taking 2 weeks to fix the dishwasher, our washing machine breaking down, my ring lost a diamond last week and this week being informed that all my stones are loose and not to wear it untill fixed....those are just a few.  So Andrew and I started going through stuff to get rid of and I was so excited I finally bagged all my maternity clothes to go. Then 2 weeks later this happened....yes we are expecting #5. No this wasn't planned after my last pregnancy I never wanted to be again. All we can say is our Heavenly Father decided we needed just 1 more. While this has been an easier pregnancy than any of the girls and we are hoping for a boy we will be happy for a healthy baby in early October as of now we are 13 weeks.

2 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

Oh my gosh that was the wildest post I've ever read! I hope life has calmed down and I hope it's safe to say Congratulations???? Wow, #5! Oh my! Well, just remember you're in the Lord's hands and though the plan may be a little unfathomable, sometimes- it's definitely on track! And you'll be glad you went that way in the end! I'm so glad you're not so sick! Last time was so horrible for you! I hope you get some cute maternity clothes to ease the pain of chucking all your old ones. Oh . . . the pic wasn't loading up for awhile and I just caught a glimpse of it! So cute! I don't know why, I just see a little man in there! Did you guys know we're expecting another boy? I'm due in July. Well, congratulations! And I hope you keep feeling well Sari!!!!!

Unknown said...

Violet is due with #5 as well (unexpected, too). You guys should talk.