OK so I didn't get her 4month posted and today she is 5!!! At her 4 month appointment she only weighed in at 10lbs 13oz.... In baby terms she is only 1% in her size over all so yep she is our little one! Today she has finally mastered getting her paci in all by herself (even if its upside down). She rolls everywhere and also almost army crawls she does push herself around quite a bit... She hates to be left in a room by herself and loves food! She is one happy baby.....
3 comments:
She is such an adorable little peanut! Maeve is looking at her pic with me, and says, "I want to go to Disneyland and hold Evie!" I do, too.
She is so beautiful! I love her smile! So tiny. You weighed at 3 months 91/2 lbs. At 18 months I believe you weighed 18 lbs. Now compare ti to Beckmans kid who weighs like 23 lbs now! Evie is tiny and adorable.
Man these kid grow fast.
But there always did when you don't see them every day.
Uncle D
Post a Comment