So Andrew and I celebrate 8 years today!
Let me just say the last year has definitely been ROUGH!
In the last 8 years we've added 4 kids 4 different homes and days we just wanted to give up.
The last year has been the hardest we haven't been on a date in 15 months other than my cousins wedding last October ( however we did drive to Portland with friends and I was attempting to not puke everywhere). I almost got hospitalized twice. Andrew got laid off and was able to take care of me and the kids all day for 6 months. When he did find job it was in the Portland area (4 hrs away) I was due in a month and our house wasn't ready to be rented. So until 2 weeks ago we only saw him on the weekends. We did get to add another beautiful daughter to are family and wouldn't trade our life as difficult as it has been. It does look like things are going to get better
2 comments:
It definitely HAS been an eventful year for y'all! Happy 8th anniversary! I'm glad things are a bit more settled now!
Congratulations! I always remember your anniversary because of 9/11.
Post a Comment