Monday, February 20, 2012

Mathias is 6!

 So we celebrated Mathias Birthday on Friday and He turned the Big 6! Man it seems like yesterday that I was bringing home from the hospital.... As you can see by the pictures we have moved into Transformers stage and once he knows how to the change them he gets pretty fast at it! He loves school at Christmas he kept asking when he got to go back! His reading is getting really good and he is doing great counting by 5s and 10s! He is also a big helper around the house occasionlly he even asks if I have something he can do! He is getting excellent at folding his own laundry. We can also say He finally weighs in at 34 lbs.


3 comments:

Sutherlands said...

Happy B-day Mathias! Only 34 lbs!? He seems like he weighs more than that. Alex is about 39 lbs i think...

Grandma said...

He is so cute! I love his smile. I miss him.

Grandma said...

Hey Sariann, you weighed 331/2 lbs when entering 1st grade. I remember because you were so darn light.