So our annual trip to the Umpqua was great this year my kids are becoming so much fun to play with.
Our first day there we arrived early enough that our little family got to enjoy the quiet of the beach for about 4 hrs!
Maeve and Grace warmed up to each other and were often found chasing each other.
Ok so had to take this from the water we now officially take the whole beach up!!
Hanging out with Grandma
Ralph was so kind as to give Gracie a nap ok so he wanted one to.
Andrew bribed Mathias to at least jump off the falls for a candy bar!!!
The kids all had a blast floating down the rapids..
Annie decided to go down the falls and then quickly responded when she got out "now I get choclate"
Just Lounging around.
Daddy hauling the little guys to play in the rapids.
My kids are growing up way to fast!!
Why I must ask do I allow my sisters to talk me into things like this....
I had to sneak in a few group shots!
Mathias decided that if Mia was swimming he didn't want to be left behind.
and of course Annie never to be left behind
1 comment:
It was so much fun! I love the pic of us all piled on the green tube thing. That didn't exactly end well, did it? And Annie cracked me up, with her eagerness to go down the falls since she figured she got chocolate! Maeve and Gracie were super cute together. Super cute.
Post a Comment