So as I mentioned in Fridays post Rebekah Grace is 18 months old!!! I am still trying to figure out she got so big..... She amazes us daily with new words and sentences her favorites are " I got it" & "I did it" She also says I wanna a lot with mumbled words... following...
Last week the two of us stayed home from church and while she was eating her lunch it suddenly got quiet. She also loves playing with baby dolls and Annies doll house including making the mom and dad walk around and talk....
Our visit to the Dr for her check up today resulted in one bloody toe and a flavored tongue depressor.. She came in at 20 lbs. and 32 1/4 inches so basically she is in the 1% range!! The Dr said I need to feed her more however the child eats ALL DAY LONG so will see at her next appt.
No comments:
Post a Comment