Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Swimming Week 2!!

So Week 2 was just as busy!!! Sorry the pictures are not in order and at this point i just want to get them up.....
Talking to family on Skype!!
Time to get ready for church though Grandma, Gracie,& Preston didn't make it due to naps for the grumpy' s

Monday was back to swim and this time Preston didnt stop smiling and laughing!!




Mia no longer needed Grandma to hold her hand often wanted to be the first in!!





We went out to Rochelle's Tuesday to see Sarafina and everyone else as well as play!!








Ready for swim once more!!
The race to get the bathroom first!

Waiting there turn to get in the pool.
Look Mathias I can see the bottom of the pool!!

Now we started crying when our turn was over.....
So exhausted.


Even Thumper got loves in....


Hanging out in the backyard while grandma and I worked on my garden....
Thursday was life training day so it was time to get in with clothes and shoes on...

Mathias floating on his own!!
Graduation on Friday!




Snot!
Preston mad that swim class is over!!!

Preston we think is debating on jumping in....
"tickle tickle Gracie"
So Proud...

Gracie makes this face every time you say cheese or smile now....
She also got weighed while grandma was her and came in at 20lbs 4 oz

3 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

Ok, holy moly that was a lot of pictures. By the end I was just zooming through them. You have some great shots though. I love all the little people. So cute!

Grandma said...

I had so much fun with all of them. though the week of screaming from 6 boys killed my ears. I wasn't looking forward to t 2nd week of swim class. Thank you for all of the planning Sari of getting us to swim class on time complete with snacks. Andrew for surviving the chaos of us being there 2 weeks.

Dan said...

The swim class are great for the little guys.
This lady teaches way import stuff, for just falling to water, and how to get out, when your by there self's. A real import stuff for these little guys.
love the pic.